Vacation update

Hello, last week I was on vacation, so I have done almost no work and that's why this blog post will be a bit shorter.

I worked only on the text to speech project. I had to rework quite a big parts of the Windows and Linux managers, because I used SAPI's and speech-dispatcher's queues to easily queue speeches and that didn't give me the needed control over the queues to properly implement the INTERRUPT_NO_REPEAT action I wrote about in last post. So now I use my own queues and start speeches one by one in a separate thread.

The goal for this last week of GSoC is clear: finish TTS and encoding conversion projects and create pull requests for them. Hopefully I can achieve this goal.


Popular posts from this blog

Google Summer of Code summary

Project update

TTS almost done